- I have to shave my legs – too hot for jeans.
- I can’t wear the same bra and shirt for days on end (I do change my undies everyday though).
- I have to share my pantry with insects. Just a couple of weeks ago I found maggots in there.
- Who wants to get all hot and sticky beneath the sheets when you’re hot and sticky already?
- You can’t eat as much. When it’s freezing outside, you need to stuff your face to help keep warm. When it’s freezing outside, you can do more exercise because exercise is much more pleasant when it’s cold. More exercise = more food. And who doesn’t like to eat?
Feel free to add more…