We had a gas leak. It was found by accident and thankfully there was no explosion and we're all fine. In hindsight Ben and I have both realised that we felt dizzy a few times over the past weeks but we just put it down to a virus. The kids had also both complained of… Continue reading A gas leak
Leaking gas – are we all going to die?
On Sunday our boiler started leaking gas. We could smell it and so we called the emergency number and an engineer came out within the hour. He confirmed there was a leak and isolated the unit and made it safe. He didn't fix the leak; he only turned off the boiler which is why we've… Continue reading Leaking gas – are we all going to die?